What do you need to start?
- HR Business Partner experience (5+ years in a dynamic, international matrix organization, preferably in BPO/SSC)
- Knowledge of Labour Law and employee relations
- Very good organization of work and ability to quickly adapt priorities to changing business requirements, change management project experience
- Resistance to stress and ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to build strategic relationships at all levels of organization
- Strong ethos and spotless record
- Fluency in English
- University degree (sociology, psychology, HRM, management will be an asset)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint)
- Proven successful record in people leadership
What duties will help you grow?
The role is delivery focused: building influential relationships with the management team, contributing to all aspects of the Business within the responsible area and ensuring that managers and employees understand the HR policies and apply them fairly and in consistent manner. Responsible for supporting the commercial agenda of the Business from a people aspect perspective. Provide HR guidance and advisory to the Business.
- Develop, drive and implement the HR strategy for the assigned engagements and projects
- Develop and maintain trusting and effective working relationships with managers
- Provide advice and solutions on all HR issues such as reward, talent, performance, organization development, culture and leadership
- Implement, advocate and communicate global HR initiatives while keeping the local context in mind
- Ensure that the standards of the firm and the clients are reflected in all HR operational procedures and actions
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
• Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
• Free coffee, water, milk and tea.