What you will tackle
- Evaluates and analyzes Requests for Quotations (RFQ’s);
- Develops Pricing strategies;
- Collaborates with Operations and Procurement to optimize available solutions enabling to position UPS effectively and appropriately in relation to competition and marketplace;
- Interacts with other Regions’ Pricing groups to gather pricing proposals;
- Combines and finalizes final customer proposal;
- Completes ad hoc analyses for upper management to provide information on financial impact of different pricing scenarios;
- Implements accepted Pricing Agreements;
- Responds to internal inquiries to provide pricing solutions and account strategies.
What will make you strong
- Preferred Education level: University degree in Business / Marketing / Finance /Engineering;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English (speaking/writing);
- Calculative mind and accuracy;
- Flexibility and ability to perform tasks within tight timeline;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is a must.