Business Management Support Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and diverse environment? Do you want to strive for impact in the area of UBS Wealth Management? In your role as Business Risk Specialist you will work alongside, support and deputize the head of Capability Center Third Party Risk Management. The use of external but also internal third parties to provide operational activities, functions, services, and products may present various risks to UBS. To manage these risks, UBS has defined and implemented a Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) policy (1-P-008361) and governance. The Global Wealth Management (GWM) Capability Center TPRM supports the business in the TPRM space, owns several roles and ensures a common application of rules and procedures.
Your tasks include:
• represent GWM in various Third Party Risk Management governance bodies and projects including preparation of according material (e.g. review material, prepare slides, meeting minutes etc.)
• review and challenge regularly the vendor contract risk segmentation in Logistics Platform
• support vendor contract managers in fulfilling their responsibilities, e.g. advising on the relevance and impact of the various risk flags in Logistics Platform or guiding them to the according intranet webpages for further information
• act as subject matter expert for Third Party Risk Management (e.g. act as interface between the central TPRM teams and GWM)
• actively engage with colleagues in GWM but also the P&C division to review service changes and prepare control assessments of relevant key controls
• collaborate with multiple stakeholders across departments to assure a common approach to Third Party Risk Management in GWM (e.g. give guidance on compiling SLAs and advice on the required approvals and endorsements)
• review policies and processes in respect to Third Party Risk Management
You’ll be working in the well-established, multi-functional team for Wealth Management BR&RM (WM Business Risk & Regulatory Management) in Wroclaw. WM BR&RM provides best in class, effective and efficient risk management support, regulatory implementation and defined front office mandates which enable business division Wealth Management to deliver on its client promise/value proposition.
UBS Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients around the world – except those served by Wealth Management Americas. UBS is a global firm with global capabilities, and Wealth Management clients benefit from the full spectrum of UBS’s global resources.
• university degree
• 3-5 years' experience in business management and/or business risk role(s)
• understanding or experience in business analyses in banking/financial sector
• very good analytical & conceptual skills
• proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
• a proactive team player who takes ownership in dedicated content and goes for challenges
• striving for excellence in everything you do
• an excellent communicator, with strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• fluent in English (oral and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.