For our Client, the international organization from the manufacturing sector, we are looking for an experienced
- ensure month-end processes are completed accurately and according to month and year-end closing schedule,
- monitor all P&L and balance sheet transactions to ensure accurate and timely transaction posting, correcting where required,
- preparation of accruals, pre-paid releases, posting of bank transactions,
- prepare financial statements and other reports according to schedule,
- generate and distribute accounts management reports on a monthly basis,
- assist with budget preparation and the annual audit process,
- provide feedback/suggestions to improve existing processes and update procedures,
- participate in Reporting and Analysis process projects,
- play an active role in implementing new financial solutions and tools.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in a similar position,
- very good command of English (min. B2 level) and proficiency in French (min.B2),
- university degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics or equivalent education,
- experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP,
- wide understanding of financial and accounting processes,
- service oriented and professional working approach,
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
- professional development in a dynamic business,
- attractive social benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
- participation in interesting and international projects,
- opportunity to take part in the transition.