McKinsey EMEA Shared Services
Being based in our Poznań office, you will work with our consultants based in Europe, Middle East and Africa by supporting them with creating business presentations.
You will share your McKinsey journey with a diverse group of colleagues and mentors willing to help with your development.
Application deadline: 26.02.2021 (applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so don't hesitate to apply now!)
Start date: summer 2021 (based on date of your graduation)
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
After successful recruitment process you will sign the contract of employment with McKinsey
but your start date may depend on the date of your graduation.
You will commence with six weeks of in-depth, comprehensive training on the key McKinsey tools and guidelines. Following your induction, you will work with our consultants to translate their concepts into the world of visual communications by creating clear and impactful presentations. Those powerful visual stories will facilitate the way consultants convey their key message during international business meetings.
As a Visual Communication Specialist, you will ensure the highest quality of visual aids and their compatibility with Firm guidelines (while preserving your own ideas and style).
By supporting consultants based in various locations, you will have an invaluable opportunity to develop both your technical and interpersonal skills, gain ongoing support and shape your own unique path.
- Currently completing the final year of Bachelor/Master Studies
- Strong command of English (min. C1) and/or good command of German (min. B2) - both in oral and written communications
- Ability to follow guidelines combined with one’s own style and ideas
- Quality-oriented mindset and attention to detail
- Open-mindedness and willingness to explore other cultures
- Ability to work under tight deadlines