McKinsey EMEA Shared Services
You will join the Firm Service Professionals Recruiting function, a global recruitment group dedicated to leading and delivering recruiting for non-consulting roles across the firm.
You will be based in Amsterdam, Poznan or Prague as part of the our recruiting leadership team.
You will work in partnership with relevant functional/service line leaders and recruitment leadership team to develop and execute annual global campus plan and lead and manage the regional campus recruiters to build student talent pipelines and fill roles from target educational bodies and talent pools. You will work in close partnership with function leadership teams to create and pilot graduate development programs and internship programs aligned to future talent agenda.
You will be responsible for developing and executing student recruitment strategies for all non-consulting paths, overseeing the management of graduate, intern and technical high school student recruitment across various functions and service lines globally.
In this role, you will have full accountability for the end to end attraction, recruitment and talent development programs for student hires across several locations (including but not limited to USA, Costa Rica, Poland, Prague, India & Manila), providing strategic leadership and operational oversight of all global campus recruitment strategies across McKinsey internal functions. You will act as main subject matter expert for all topics related to student/early careers recruitment and talent development and proactively keep abreast of latest market developments and best practice.
As a member of the Global Recruiting Leadership team, you will participate in development and implementation of the global recruiting strategy and priorities. You will also develop and launch student diversity strategy to support the firm's affinity aspirations and ensure our value proposition is tailored and leveraged to build engagement and communications strategies to the student talent pools across the regions and locations. Based on evolving business needs, you will continuously review, build and strengthen relationships with college faculty, careers advisors and student organizations, as well as monitor, report and ensure seamless execution of campus/student recruitment plans delivery in accordance with set KPIs and SLAs. You will conduct annual global campus review to ensure continuous improvement and ongoing incorporation of market best practice.
Where appropriate, you will leverage and transfer best practices within the firm. You will be responsible for developing and monitoring campus recruiting budgets, identifying savings opportunities where possible. Additionally, you will lead on certain global strategic work steams/programs across global internal roles recruiting.
- University degree; advanced degree preferred
- Deep expertise in global graduate recruiting, developing strategies and overseeing operations; strong managerial and colleague development experience
- Experience in the creation, deployment and innovation of a campus/early careers recruitment strategy including branding, assessment and talent development
- History of building networks and being resourceful in seeking out best practices and support
- Fluent user of standard business systems (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) plus CRM and candidate database system
- Senior presence and ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships with site/service line leaders
- Excellent project management, problem solving & analytic skills; ability to take strategic as well as practical approach to recruiting
- Goal-driven and proactive approach to work including taking the initiative to drive projects forward with minimal direction and course-correct as new challenges or opportunities arise
- Ability to work well independently, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to communicate clearly with all audiences; mature, confident demeanor in the face of pressure especially when working with consultants and senior candidates