Senior IT Quality & Test Engineer - Performance
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you successfully planned, organized and controlled all performance test activities? Do you have the know-how for achieving the defined test goals and implementing the testing? Do you want to be our performance and automation test expert, making sure our application and technical environments meet the requirements?
We’re looking for an IT quality & test engineer to:
• Be highly proficient in performance, automation and technical testing to optimize our applications
• Maintain and enhance performance and automated test frameworks to identify system defects
• Have a ‘shift left’ attitude striving for early provisioning of quality NFRs / architectural design artifacts.
• Develop custom automated and performance test tools which can integrate with existing toolsets to increase engineering productivity to ensure we build stable applications
• Be responsible for planning and executing performance test activities inclusive of deep technical and architectural analysis, providing solutions and supporting application tuning when required
• Generate performance graphs, metrics and statistics for interpretation, validation and analysis.
• Identifying root causes of memory leakages, performance issues & system bottlenecks
• Comply with the test strategy, testing standards, templates, and test plans for all stages of testing
You’ll be working in the HRIT team based in Krakow or Wroclaw, Poland. We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As an IT quality & test engineer you'll play an important role in ensuring the development methodology is followed, and lead technical design discussions with the architects. In addition, you will collaborate with multiple teams to optimize system performance.
Our culture centers around being proud and driven by our curiosity. We are always looking to the future for inspiration and embracing challenges. We are entrepreneurial and leverage diverse skills, backgrounds and solutions to constantly improve and transform. We are outcome driven. We are responsible and focused on results and operational excellence. We work collaboratively to deliver a brighter future for our clients in partnership with our business. Your views and opinion matter and active dialogue and participation is encouraged.
This is an exciting time to join HRIT and you will be an essential part of our new journey. You must be highly skilled and proficient in your area of expertise and make significant contributions to our IT programs.
• Proven and solid experience of performance, automation and technical testing on multiple projects at once with high visibility key systems
• Hands-on experience using technical skills on multiple tools including LoadRunner, JMeter, Selenium, Tosca, SoapUI
• Experience of creating load, stress, soak/endurance and other non-functional tests using relevant tools
• Proven delivery of performing non-functional testing to assess for security, reliability, efficiency, reliability, maintainability and portability for both agile and waterfall approaches.
• Fully adept at owning, creating and implementing performance test approaches for particular projects.
• Fully competent at testing in Scrum, including agile test techniques such as in-sprint performance tests, exploratory test etc.
• Can communicate at all levels of the organization including with non-technical stakeholders
• Have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.