The Compliance Representative – Core Compliance Group position will primarily handle electronic communications review of LOB e-communications for potential Compliance issues including, complaints, information barriers, Outside Business Activities, use of unapproved devices, etc. and HR related reviews (i.e., unprofessional conduct). In addition, the individual will assist in the review of OFAC sanction screening of BBH personnel.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the primary reviewer of e-communication monitoring, escalate and coordinate with LOB Risk Mangers and Compliance Advisory Officers when necessary.
- Follow-up on any escalations reported pursuant to communications reviews.
- Weekly and monthly review of communication alert volume and aging metrics.
- Perform OFAC sanction screening of BBH employees.
- Monitor and respond to inquiries received into the AskCompliance mailbox.
- Assistance the Core Compliance department with ad hoc projects as needed.
- BA or BS degree.
- Willingness to develop in a Compliance sector.
- Experience with e-mail surveillance in a prior position would be a strong asset.
- Strong English skills.
- Familiarity with electronic communications retention and surveillance requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others