Our Shared Service Center in Wrocław is looking for Purchasing Specialist with German.
The person on this position will join the procurement team and perform standard purchasing tasks to procure materials and services consistent with specified levels of quality, delivery and total cost, for BD operations supported by Shared Service Center.
The Purchasing Specialist maintains responsibility for assigned transactions from receipt of the requisition, placement of orders and change orders, including expediting of materials and services from the supplier and payment process resolution
We expect from our future employee:
• English and Fluent German knowledge or an other European language knowledge is a must
• Degree level preferred/ last-year students are also welcome
• Professional experience in a customer service organization is an asset
• Strong communication and team-working skills
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and take ownership
• Proactive approach and a "can-do" attitude
• SAP/ other ERP systems knowledge will be a plus
You can look forward to working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area, great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). You might expect to work in new, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives and competitive compensation and motivation system as it is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.