The successful candidate will have degree level required (last-year students are also welcome), excellent communication skills, good knowledge of Germanor French and working knowledge of English, adept at multitasking with great detail orientation, capacity to acquire high level understanding of technical issues, good knowledge of all MS Office tools, experience in working in multi-cultural environment will be an asset
Junior Customer Service Representative will:
- provide administrative support to the GCS Field and Depot based teams
- process accurately all customer service requests raised via email or over the phone, create work orders and liaise with respective departments as required
- process work order review, closure and invoicing
- coordinate all service related activities as follows: service contract life cycle management, work order management, field service support
- receive customer calls in local language for all related activities such as requests for service, service contract, service related complaints
- collaborate efficiently on related tasks with internal stakeholders such as Customer Service, Finance, Master Data, etc.
- Administration of system supporting Services (ServiceMax, LOTS)
You can look forward to working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area, great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). You might expect to work in new, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives and competitive compensation and motivation system as it is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.