We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
Purpose of the role:
The Back Office Coordinator (BOC) acts as main point of contact for Strategic Account Management (SAM) staff as well as their Key Accounts. Assists in providing general services for SAM. The BOC coordinates and facilitates the general operations of Back Office department and serves as connector to other departments. The BOC solves routine issues and acts as contact person by request.
What you’ll do:
- Work in a consultative and supportive manner with SAM staff
- Generate reports and analysis for SAM and Sales related projects
- Support of events and meetings (e.g. on-site support, Distributor's acquisition, preparation of support material, Distributors information)
- Support the adaptation/validation of local Marketing and Communication materials, online and offline
- Formulate communication pieces for the Belgian and Dutch market and work with communication tools
- Act as gatekeeper function between Distributors and internal functions, fulfill other supportive tasks
- Supports colleagues in the cluster with Back Office supportive tasks
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent education
- Consolidated findings and experiences in back office/service center functions (B2B or B2C)
- Experience in Direct Selling Industry / Sales is a plus
- Established competence in data analytics
- Understanding of Amway business model
- Excellent communication skills in French, Dutch, and English is a must
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
- Sensible to different cultural circumstances
- Ability to resolve issues in a pragmatic manner
- Ability to translate/proofread
- Self-reliant, proactive, and highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel (10%) – now no travels, but in normal circumstance
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external training: professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of an organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.