Business management, administration and support, Finance, Product Management and Development
Job Reference #
• Design, implement, and maintain simulation and modelling systems for cost allocation
• Act as a business analyst for IT change programs that support cost transparency tooling
• Provide process documentation, business requirements, and training materials for IT development
• Document standards and controls
• Develop and deliver reporting and analytics
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders
You'll be working as a member of an international project team based in Zabierzów/Krakow (currently Eximius Business Park, moving to Krakow Fabryczna Office Park in Q2 2021). The goal of our team is to improve internal cost transparency, to highlight actionable metrics, and to analyze the impact of proposed service changes. To achieve this, we create and support various tools that facilitate cost allocation analysis, cost flow change simulation, forecasting and more.
• University degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, finance, or information technology
• 2+ years of experience in programming using procedural and, preferably, object-oriented approaches
• Experience in designing and implementing solutions using at least one of the following: Visual Basic or a similar programming language, relational databases and SQL. Additionally, Alteryx or Tableau experience would be an advantage
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• A good understanding of data structure and data manipulation
• Working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
• Previous experience in financial performance & analysis and dealing with cost allocation methodologies and models would be an advantage
• Highly adaptable and able to work across multiple cultures, functions and teams
• Known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
• An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
• Not afraid to challenge the status quo
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.