Native Android Developer (Mobile Banking)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when working in one of multiple small agile teams? We're looking for someone who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technology to:
– participate in the design and build of the new UBS Mobile Banking and UBS Access
– working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
– continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
– providing tech solutions and ensuring adherence to good software practices
– partner with UX designers, architects, development teams and QA to deliver high quality product
– collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
– help create, manage and automate continuous testing, integration, and delivery
– be part of a strong international team and contribute to success of Mobile Excellence in UBS
You’ll be working within UBS Business Solutions AG in Wroclaw in a team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. We plan and lead IT projects in our digital factory by having chosen an agile working model, with a mindset around time-boxed delivery of solutions, empowerment of interdisciplinary teams and close collaboration throughout the whole software development process. This is the location for co-located software development which spans across multiple areas of the bank focusing on faster time to market and agile methodology, but always with a client centric delivery approach.
It’s a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment. Where this is the place where we live innovating working models and where nearly everything is possible.
– 5+ years of native Android (Java/Kotlin) development experience
– knowledge of Version Control System (Git)
– understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
– experience in test driven development, continuous integration and deployment
– analytical mind to cope with complex challenges in software engineering
– a graduate degree in IT Software Engineering
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.