Job Reference #
Are you a great innovator? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Process payments in all currencies
Handle payments and cash managements efficiently
-Control payment orders in close cooperation with client advisors and other internal business partners
Execute payment orders and cash related services (FX/MM and Cash Management) in a correct and timely manner
-Handle investigation inquiries around payments, cash management and FX/MM products and processes
– Use product and front-to-back process knowledge to support highly structured or non-standard transactions
– Understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics
-Support new or emerging business areas and identify limitations including systems, risk and operational feasibility
– Stay aware of current economic and market activity, keeping an eye on how this aligns with risks
– Identify and propose potential solutions for addressing control gaps
As a Payments Specialist you will be part of Operations Team in UBS and as an experienced banking services specialist you will be responsible for orderly and timely execution of operational processes in the bank. Your daily tasks ask for a strong client focus, quality and continuous improvement. Cut-offs must be respected and controlled for all different currencies in all markets. Team is operating between 6:30 and 7pm (work on shift pattern). The morning shift and late shift usually are once a month.
– experience in payments or accounting
– fluency in English language
-attention to details
- ability to work under time pressure
– ability to handle figures and different systems professionally
– strong organizational skills
– proficient working knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
-– degree in Management, Economics or Finance
-SWIFT knowledge (MT103, 202….) would be an asset
- experience in the finance & banking area would be an asset
-German language would be an asset
– totally focused on client service
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
– ready to work with flexible working time
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.