E-commerce Sales Specialist with German
We are fastly growing online furniture reseller cooperating with companies all over the Europe based in Łódź.
Beso Lux Group’s (BLG) story began in 2012 in Luxemburg with the creation of interior design brands.
In the following years, BLG expanded in home & decor sector cooperating with the biggest e-commerce retailers
and market places in Europe.
Today BSG has an expansive portfolio of 20 brands. Thanks to a motivated, young and creative team, BSG has distinguished itself by creating original and high-quality products.
- Actively generate sales on DACH market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) by gaining new B2B customers
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with partners
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Create sales planning for our brand portfolio with new and existing partners
- Control customers payments
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the DACH market
- Collaborate effectively with other departments (Admin, Logistics, Production)
- Use your interpersonal skills to help our clients achieve their business goals
- Proven work experience as an Sales specialist, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Sales Representative or relevant sales oriented role
- German (min C1) and English (min B2) is a must, Polish is not required
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (with high focus on MS Excel)
- Experience in E-commerce retail will be a strong plus
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work proactively and independently in rapidly changing environment
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A great international team of experts and talented top performers to support and inspire you
- Working in a company that is driven by culture of enthusiasm, cooperation and team spirit as well as fairness and honest style
- An attractive compensation package
work with us!
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its
employees to succeed and expand their talents please send your CV and portfolio via Apply button.
We will also be grateful for any command of other people with experience or transfer of further proposals to
potentially interested persons.