Business Intelligence Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy creating elegant visualizations that turn complex data sets into intuitive meaningful information? Do you have the ability to build and optimize databases to make sure your visualization is fast? Do you have what it takes to keep solving real-world business problems in a dynamic, fast paced, delivery focused environment?
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to:
• Build, maintain and optimize elegant and intuitive business intelligence user interfaces (UI)
• Build, maintain and optimize databases that power fast UIs and automation
• Integrate business intelligence with our strategic web application tool
• Get under the skin and understand very complex processes in order to create meaningful and intuitive visual information
• Coordinate (source) and deliver data sources to meet requirements including scripting and cloud based data loads
• Manage the delivery of multiple business intelligence requirements including managing stakeholders
• Wireframe visual solutions before development
You’ll be working in the Service Architecture, Governance & Enablement team. Our role is strategically focused, developing tools, standards, processes and reporting that enable the digital management of Infrastructure & Security Engineering.
• 8+ years (or equivalent expertise) delivering business intelligence solutions and supporting technologies. Strong focus on Tableau, Power BI, databases, automation, visual design / UX and web integration
• 5+ years (or equivalent expertise) working with and understanding data models that join and enable automation of data
• 2+ years (or equivalent expertise) using Azure Cloud environment including Azure Data Factory and data load scripting
• 2+ years (or equivalent expertise) experience creating solutions using Alteryx
• Strong database development experience including SQL, MS SQL, Postgres and mySQL
• Wireframing using Balsamic, Gliffy, Visio or even PowerPoint
• Experiencing using and understanding MS Team, Jira, Azure Boards, Planner and MS Office
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.