PMO Financial Specialist
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you comfortable working with numbers? Are you detailed oriented couple with the ability to gather data and preparing financial reports for various stakeholders, including Senior Management? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? Do you know how to solve problems?
We are looking for someone with:
• strong knowledge of month-end closing processes and reporting activities (eg. accrual posting/analysis, cost re-bookings, cost allocations)
• demonstrated experience in analytical, problem-solving and reporting skills; comfortable with data sourcing and management of multiple data sources for reporting
• ability to ensure high data quality delivery and accurateness in senior management overviews, reports and communications
• skilled at multi-tasking; meeting recurring deadlines while balancing ad-hoc requests, supporting stakeholders at different levels of the organization
• interested in changing status quo; has a desire to work on special financial reporting change projects, process optimization exercises and other change initiatives
• proactive, self-managed individual with good time management abilities wishing to be part of a dynamic onshore/nearshore team
Group Internal Consulting is UBS' in-house Management, Process, Transformation, Digital and PMO Consulting unit with over 500 people across the globe. We provide classic project management, PMO, process improvements and digital support services throughout the bank with high quality consulting service with proven methodology, tools and processes. You will be working in the PMO team based in Krakow which actively supports programs in a wide range of PMO topics applying methodology & standardized processes along program execution.
- bachelor degree in finance, economics or business administration would be a plus
- a systematic thinker with strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- strong knowledge of financial processes, systems and associated topics
- comfortable with data sourcing and management of multiple data sources for reporting
- a well-organized with proven communication skills towards senior stakeholders
- consensus driven yet assertive in order to manage complex tasks ensuring successful delivery
- able to work effectively within virtual teams of diverse professionals
- solid skills in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- fluency in English verbally and written, German is a plus
- PMP or any other project management certification would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.