Business Analyst- Billing Developments & Projects
Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail? Do you enjoy solving problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help:
• analyze our Group Functions (Middle/Back office) costs and support identifying accurate billing drivers to allocate their service costs to the business
• manage projects to improve the efficiency of our internal billing processes.
• collaborate across Finance, IT and the business to deliver project milestones to meet stakeholder requirements
• develop and maintain project plans to ensure we meet deliverables on time and communicate and delays
• perform finance data analysis to respond to business queries and identify potential billing improvements
• respond to ad-hoc requests from stakeholders on cost allocations
You'll be working in our Billing Development and Projects team within our Service Management organization based in Krakow/Zabierzow (Eximius Business Park).
Service Management aims to enable UBS to understand, trace and predict the end-to-end service value chain as well as to meet our obligations to regulators and stakeholders.
We support the wider Service Management Team by performing various activities such as data analysis, project support and process improvement to ensure accurate and transparent service billing and quality metrics from our Group functions to the front office businesses around the world.
We are a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful culture is important to us. We support your career development, internal mobility and life-work balance.
• a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, finance or information technology
• business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry.
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• good knowledge of MS Excel
• good communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work in teams
• fluent in English
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• kown for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
• highly adaptable and able to work across multiple cultures, functions and teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.