Who we are looking for
Responsible for multiple operational functions in support of various State Street Global Advisors investment products, including, but not limited to:
- Support functions performed for the commingled funds audit, including monthly capstock proofs and trial review.
- Instruct daily accruals, reconciliation and filing of National Instrument 45-106 for Canadian pooled funds.
- Calculate and instruct daily security level lending caps.
- Calculate offline amortization for select international TIPS
- Review of annual financial statements
What you will be responsible for
As part of North America Fund Oversight and Control for SSGA commingled products, you will;
- Work in a critical deadline environment, while handling high volumes.
- Act as a liaison between custodian, internal operational teams, and external audit firms.
- Provide all deliverables to internal and external parties in a timely manner as well as participate in the review of audited financial statements.
- Respond to internal/external requests in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle a challenging work load and/or projects.
- demonstrate solid computer and/or other required business application skills.
- Meet or exceed all specified deadlines.
- Possess general knowledge of the functions involved in other operations groups.
All candidates should possess or exhibit:
3-5 years of investment operations experience with a deep understanding of fund administration/fund accounting. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail. Possess strong written and verbal communication skills. You should harbor strong time management skills and capable of handling multiple tasks and prioritize items accordingly. You have the ability to think creatively and seek opportunities to improve existing processes and controls. High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our values. It’s also part of our dedication to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Please note that State Street Global Advisors is not accepting candidates that require visa sponsorship, at this time.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.