Who we are looking for
The State Street’s AlphaSM Data team is seeking an experienced and versatile Client Service Manager with business and data analysis expertise to help us build and sustain our client’s data capabilities and competitive advantage using the Alpha services and product offerings. The successful candidate will have knowledge of tools and techniques used for efficient data management, an outstanding presentation and collaboration expertise as well as a strong client facing skillset. This role is part of broader Alpha Data Service Management team and the candidate will have an opportunity to work directly with clients, implementation and operation teams, as well as Service Management leads based in London or Boston.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Alpha Data Service Manager you will
- Work closely with Primary Client Owner from an onboarding, operational delivery, governance and management perspective.
- Liaise closely with Alpha Data Implementation teams in order to optimize the delivery model, and client On-boarding (continual process).
- Play a key role within the process of implementing new Alpha Data clients focusing on operational efficiency and readiness, moving the client into production and under the ownership of the Service Management function.
- Coordinate and work with Operations, SME’s, Change Team and internal service providers to ensure optimal service delivery to the clients.
- Establish and run agreed periodic client reviews in the framework of the overall State Street client governance structure.
- Contribute input on EMEA-specific product requirements (for specific client or to close product gaps) and enlist Alpha Data product support as related to:
- In-bound and out-bound system feeds
- Data models
- Data marts
- Product technical documentation (incl. SLA, KPI and CSD/Playbook)
- As part of the wider team, contribute on an overall Alpha Data product enhancements and requirements
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Industry knowledge, Client Service experience combined with Middle/Back Office will be an advantage
- Solutions / client service orientation with focus and desire to deliver high quality client solutions
- Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinking, issue resolution, and decision making
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- University degree in the field of finance, computer science, data management or other technical field
- Typically, 5 – 7 years of industry experience accross Financial Services, Data or similar
- Strong communication (verbal and written) both internally and with client/prospects
- Clear understanding of investment data and aspects of investment process
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Good technical skills, e.g. SQL, database design, multi-tenancy architecture, etc.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No Intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops