Internship in Securities Team
Job Reference #
Your role :
Are you looking for new challenges in a recognized worldwide financial institution? Are you motivated and
We are looking for someone like this to:
- Support fund execution for our internal stakeholders
- Process and account fund orders
- Manage Securities (equalization shares, rebate shares, Mergers, liquidations)
- handling of client requests (e.g. order entry, transactions details, process flow)
You will be working in Settlement Team in Group Operations and gaining the knowledge about Bank
industry. The team based in Wroclaw, is part of a global function and works with financial instrument data
supporting the new business f.
- Student status or university degree
- Analytical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excel knowledge
- Attention to details
- motivated, self-directed
- Germany is a plus
- fluent in English, both spoken and
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.