MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A candidate with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Engineering is an asset;
• A person with 2+ years of experience in MRP, supply /capacity/production planning, inventory management, or supply chain management; demand planning is a plus.
• Proficient English speaker
• A person with sophisticated level of MS Excel
• A candidate with good knowledge of SAP and/or other relevant MRP solutions
• A candidate with a good understanding of fundamentals of MRP, production planning & scheduling. Good understanding & experience in managing the material planning master data, system and process inputs and outputs
• Problem solver with attention to details and strong analytical skills
• A person with Excellent communication skills.
• knowledge of the second European language (German, Lithuanian, Czech, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese or Greek) (nice to have)
• background in Manufacturing would be an asset (nice to have)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of training, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employeesRISE TO
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Maintain adequate materials stock levels (DIMS, SEMIs, Leaf) to meet the production plans requirements, in line with ordering strategies, at an optimum cost.
• Supervise the coverage of on hand and planned delivery quantities on a regular basis with respect to the revised production plan and/or rejected quantities and take vital actions to avoid out of stock and overstock situations. Assess and measure potential risk exposures.
• Analyze MRP activities, supervise the status of orders and perform follow up with the suppliers to meet the required time and quantity, coordinate delivery schedules according to the standard transportation method.
• Be part of continuous improvement and lean process implementation, take an active role in cross-regional alignments, optimization programs and projects to streamline and standardize processes.
• Provide forecast to suppliers with high accuracy based on consolidated requirements from PMI Affiliates. Advise them about significant changes in production plans in advance to ensure that agreed schedules are met.
• Maintain and measure suppliers' performance in terms of PO confirmation, OTIF and response to rush orders, assess supplier reliability and propose action plans for performance improvement.
• Run simulation plans for potential scenarios requested by the partners.
• Propose improvements covering system (SAP) and process (MRP).
• Develop and maintain important metrics to supervise and improve performance: Service Level, MRP utilization, Suppliers Reliability etc.
• Conduct in-depth analysis to assure material availability plan, including assessment of potential LOGD.
Please note that we are looking for someone for a one-year fixed-term contract.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.