MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
JOIN US!We are looking for a DevSecOps engineer to be part of Information Security Engineering team in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland. As a DevSecOps engineer, you will work with engineers to bring fresh ideas to our key portfolio of security tools and processes. With your technical expertise you will manage the project deliverables and design, enhance and maintain our security solutions. You make sure that PMI software and systems follow high security standards.
Working for the security engineering team, you have the chance to work with skilled security experts and impact the fastest transforming IT organization to renovate the way we use to do to business.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Minimum 2 years of experience in software engineering using a variety of coding/scripting languages (e.g. Python, Terraform, Ansible, PowerShell, Bash);
• Track record in designing, implementing and operating technology solutions for information security (e.g. source code scanning, container scanning, vulnerability management solutions);
• Strong understanding of cloud computing architectures (e.g. SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, FaaS) and their corresponding characteristics in terms of information security.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• multisport program,
• cafeteria program,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Develop new information security solutions for data, cloud, application, infrastructure, DevSecOps, IoT and OT protection while maintaining a good balance between performance, stability and agility;
• Partner with Information Security and other IT teams to continuously evolve information security solutions and proactively and relentlessly seek opportunities to automate manual processes;
• Administer and drive the portfolio of existing technical solutions supporting information security processes (e.g. baseline security monitoring, threat and vulnerability management, threat intelligence, etc.)
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.