Credit Risk Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you independent and self-driven? Do you have sharp analytic skills? We’re looking for someone like this to:
• evaluate counterparty credit risk based on analysis of both quantitative and qualitative factor
• interact with counterparties to conduct due diligence and obtain relevant information to complete credit requests
• assess counterparty exposure and evaluate transactional risks associated with various trading activities
• assist the Credit Officers in the portfolio analysis and on-going monitoring of various risk reports
• prepare written counterparty reviews and credit proposals for submission and presentation to the Credit Officers
• interact with various internal departments (e.g. Onboarding, Legal, Operations)
You will be joining our Credit Risk team in our Business Solutions Centre in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). We support and work closely with one or more Credit Officers in London, Zurich, Stamford and APAC covering Managed Funds. Our product focus includes OTC derivatives, securities financing and exchange traded derivatives. Given the size of the portfolio, teamwork is of great importance and you are expected to provide absence coverage for designated colleagues.
• 2-3 years of credit risk experience and good knowledge of traded products
• established credit analysis skills and sound credit judgment
• excellent English communication skills and the ability to write clear and concise risk analysis to support your recommendations
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an ability to think critically
• natural curiosity and ambition to succeed in a fast paced & challenging environment
• familiar with derivatives and capital markets products and the transactional risks associated with them
• quickly grasping new concepts and able to perform ad hoc analyses
• able to work productively both within a team environment and individually
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.