In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Completing the following Cash Application processes:
- Managing electronic payments process;
- Performing bank reconciliations;
- Maitaining integrity of customer ledger for both credit notes and customer payments;
- Processing customer refunds where required;
- Executing direct debit process;
- Regularly updating the team leader around developments and progress of relevant operational issues;
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures and propose any improvements in the process.
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships with customers, employees, local Operating Companies (OpCos) and other key stakeholders.
- Consistently adhering to Global and HGSS procedures, policies and regulations for areas including Tax, Credit policy, Order to Cash, etc.
You are a good Candidate if:
- Your English language skills are on a fluent level
- Your experience is related to Order to Cash/Customer Service area
- You are motivated to broaden your knowledge in Finance field
- Your communication and problem solving skills are strong and efficient
- You are ready to use and develop your skills in the area of SAP and Excel systems
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer