This role is part of the D&T (Digital and Technology) department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service in Cracow. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN globally. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
Enterprise Data Modeling Specialist is able to structure the data of the enterprise and create Data Models. Data Modeling Specialist is able to create the different components of a Data Model like Business Glossary, Conceptual Model, Logical Model and Physical Model. Data Modeling Specialist can apply the different modeling techniques dependent on the usage of the data.
Enterprise Data Modeling Specialist is able to facilitate workshops with Business Representatives and create a Conceptual Data Model in which the processes are reflected.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Workshops with the Business to understand Business Processes
- Creating Conceptual Data Models in which the Business Processes are reflected
- Initiating conversations with the Business on Business Terms and correct Term Descritions and structure the Terms in Categories
- Creating an Enterprise Wide Logical Data Model
- Creating Physical Data Models for optimal Data Storage
- Explaining the Models to different roles
- Creating Classifications and support the maintenance of List of Values
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have experience in developing Data Models from 3 to 6 years
- You are capable of working on the following components of an Enterprise Wide Data Model: Conceptual Model, LDM, PDM, Business Glossary
- You are capable of defining how Models in the SoR, Analytical applications and Source Systems are related
- You understand abstract Data Models like Industry Models
- You are good communicator
- You are able to drive conversations with the business and with technical people
- You are able to explain the components & set up of the Enterprise Wide Data Model to different roles
- University / Higher Vocational with minimum of Bachelor of Science / Business Degree / Management Information Systems, or related discipline is required.
- You are fluent in English.
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer