MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are seeking an IT Solution Expert – PLM Product to join our IT Product Platform team, located one of our delivery centers, either Jakarta or Krakow.
As IT Solution Expert – PLM Product, you will identify and deliver the best possible solution to meet our business requirements, maximizing standard functionalities and features of the existing or future systems that support the PLM processes. Experience in applications such as Oracle Agile or other PLM tools would be an advantage.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Confirmed (3-5 years) experience in IT Support / Projects for IT solutions for a high-pace multinational environment (ideally across global markets for FMCG companies)
• Experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), or a parallel subject area such as Master Data Management (MDM), Manufacturing and Supply Chian Systems or SAP ERP Supply Chain.
• Experience in regulated environments with GxP or other pharmaceutical like governance.
• A collaborative approach, comfortable with all types of external and internal partners
• Passion for continuous learning in a changing environment
• Consumer-centric approach and mindset
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Creative thinking skills
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Actively collaborate and build relationship with customers, suppliers and service partners to map business requirements to technical solutions and oversee 3rd party delivery.
• Define and validate all product backlog items in order to ensure the maximum usage of standard features during the implementation of user requirements.
• Provide vital functional and business impact assessment to Product Owner and Solution Architect for all deviation from systems standards.
• Ensure quality of build in the core application and any custom extensions.
• Participate in the full scope of Define, Build and Deploy for enhancements or new PLM features.
Be a part od revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or investigating into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.