Test Manager for Wealth Planning Applications
Business development, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in driving the digitization of Wealth Managements with focus on holistic client advice? Are you an enthusiastic and strong multitasker? Do you want to play a key role by taking responsibility of the test strategy & execution as well as by supporting project management related activities? Would you like to become part of a project team in a global, dynamic and innovative environment? As Test Manager & Project Officer you can fill a crucial role in the Wealth Planning Advisory Platforms team!
Specifically the role requires you to:
• become end to end responsible for business testing activities to ensure a high quality delivery and smooth operations of upcoming IT releases
• define test strategies, test cases and define test prerequisites e.g. required static data setup
• execute test cases in test environment iteratively, capture test evidences in respective system (e.g. Jira), open and monitor defects as well as support defect analysis, constantly revisit and improve test approach
• verification and analysis of user feedbacks and help to prioritize within the program roadmap
• provide PMO support to project managers with a focus on providing status updates, budget management as well as tracking of risks and issues
• work closely with project team and key stakeholders to meet project deliverables
The team Wealth Planning Advisory Platforms is located within the business unit “Investment & Trading Platforms” (ITP) which runs digital platforms supporting GWM’s planning services, investment solutions and trading capabilities. The team's particular applications support Client Advisors and Wealth Planners globally on a broad range of topics such as Financial Planning and Estate Planning. We define related concepts, run the platforms and drive strategic change (e.g. Wealth Way) to constantly improve client experience. You will support those change management activities and participate in local and global projects and cooperating with stakeholders globally. Specifically, you will provide professional support in the area of test planning and execution as well as for the project management office.
• relevant work experience by having held a test manager or PMO-related role previously – preferably in the financial services industry
• experience in performing functional, non-functional as well as regression testing; experience with relevant tools (PPM, Jira, etc.) and methodologies
• well-organized team player with excellent communication abilities who is able to work independently
• strong analytical skills and attention to details, very good organizational skills
• affinity towards Information Technology and ability to partner with IT teams
• proficient language skills in English; German is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.