Junior IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver technology solutions? Do you want to use your process design, organizational skills and requirements gathering expertise to help our projects succeed?
Working with us you will be challenged professionally in an ever changing, fast pace and delivery focused environment. You’ll work with some of the latest technologies and with experts in the field, helping the team deliver simplified processes and digital solutions which enable our firm and client’s success.
We’re looking for an IT business analyst to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to gather and meet business requirements
• translate business requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis or process design
• translate ideas into to-be wireframes
• contribute to and help organize the delivery of key technology solutions
• identify opportunities to improve our processes
You’ll be working in the Service Architecture, Governance & Enablement team. Our role is strategically focused, developing tools, standards, processes and reporting that enable the digital management of Infrastructure & Security Engineering.
• should have at least degree level education but ideally masters degree in a business or IT related field. Or quality practical experience to the same level.
• ideally 2+ years of experience working with an Agile delivery model within the financial sector
• solid understanding of process design and Agile methodologies
• technical experience with Azure Boards, wire framing tools, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office, JIRA, GitLab and SharePoint
• inquisitive, proactive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• fluent in English to support Europe wide client base
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.