Senior Financial Reporting Specialist- Legal Entity Billing
Job Reference #
Are you inquisitive about what's driving the results? Are you able to grasp the big picture and determine what matters and what doesn't? Are you a visual thinker, able to identify patterns and irregularities? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Understand and translate business requirements, manage stakeholder’s expectations and advocate priorities.
• Understand the relevant regulations in the different jurisdictions we are billing.
• Analyze legal entity service billing allocation results and develop an in-depth understanding of what's happening.
• Design and create intuitive MI that makes billing to legal entities transparent and easy to understand.
• Provide clear commentary explaining the basis for and changes in legal entity billing.
• Challenge the inputs into the legal entity billing process to drive better accuracy.
• Support the Operational Risk team in effective execution of service management Key Procedural Controls (KPCs), Operational Risks Items (ORIs) and audit actions that impact regulated legal entities.
• Support the Service Delivery team to drive corrective action to address legal entity issues
You’ll be working in Krakow, Poland, as part of a global Service Management Legal Entity Billing team. We drive service billing transparency, accuracy and optimization as well as mitigating inter-entity regulatory risk. We work closely with key stakeholders in material legal entities, Finance and the Group Functions to facilitate accurate service cost allocations. We are experts in the underlying data and provide MI to make the billing transparent and understood. We understand the regulatory requirements that impact inter-entity billing and ensure the Bank stays in compliance. When risks and issues that impact legal entity billing are identified, we drive the implementation of pragmatic solutions.
• 3+ years of related experience in finance/reporting/billing area
• university degree (significant research component preferred)
• excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English is a must)
• strong Excel skills for analyzing complex data, would benefits from experience using Tableau, MicroStrategy, Alteryx, or other BI tools
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.