Who we are looking for
State Street Global Services team is seeking a versatile individual with data analysis and data reporting skills to support our new product offering. The product will provide meaningful and actionable insight from
operational data throughout the asset servicing lifecycle through the creation of a fully integrated set of measurements for transmissions received from a Client’s Blackrock Aladdin Trade Order Management
Application. These measurements will allow traceability and transparency from trade creation all the way through the asset servicing lifecycle. This integrated view will enable both our Clients’ and State Street to better understand and identify areas of risk reduction and operational efficiency improvements
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Global Exchange (SSGX). SSGX is a State Street business unit that provides data and analytics solutions to asset owners and asset managers, as well as banks and insurance companies. Global Exchange helps our clients make more informed investment decisions. Our broad product line provides a consistent way of looking at risk and performance from front to middle office.
Join us if making your mark in research for the investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Metrics Reporting Analyst you will
- Proactively contribute to the design and build of metrics/visualizations that help managers and
stakeholders understand the value and impact to both our Clients and State Street.
- Support the creation and distribution of regular reporting packages to State Street clients on a
- Be responsible for the accuracy of reported information and able to clearly answer (both verbally
and written) any questions that arise about this reporting.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to build out evidence based analyses
and help identify anomalies/patterns within the datasets to uncover areas of efficiency
- Support the creation of a suite of integrated data based measurements, analyses and
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills with an ability to communicate complex ideas
through pointed analysis and data visualization.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables through to completion, often under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and the ability to consistently generate a high quality work product.
- Solutions/client service orientation with focus and desire to deliver high quality client solutions.
- Good numerical and analytical abilities.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Typically 4+ years of experience in Financial Services.
- Experience or a demonstrated familiarity with the concepts of aligning data visualizations/KPIs
with underlying workflow processes.
- Advanced skills in one or more data management or business intelligence tools such as
Excel, Alteryx, SQL, Tableau/Tableau Server, Teradata, Hadoop etc.
- Familiarity with financial instruments.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- l Technical or leadership career pathway