MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a student of 4th or 5th year or University graduate up to 6 months after graduation (preferably Computer Science),
• a fluent English,
• advanced MS Excell skills with experience with Macros,
• a goal oriented person with very good analytical and communication skills,
• a candidate able to work independently under tight schedules,
• other assets would be experience in SAP.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU• internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months,
• daily contact with people from all around the world,
• a chance to see the nature of corporate world,
• possibility to practice your language skills each day.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• participate in ongoing projects,
• become a member of IT Solution Delivery team, learning and gathering experience in SAP,
• have a chance to learn new technologies,
• cooperating with various teams in PMI including Service Delivery, Data Architects and Enterprise architects.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*factual job title may differ from stated in this job posting