Securities Specialist - Derivatives
Job Reference #
We’re looking for someone like who can:
– process ETD & OTC transactions and being responsible for products during their whole lifecycle
– launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence
– monitor and process pending items, correcting discrepancies
– identify and resolve technical issues with reconciliation tool and file management
– interact with client relationship teams and portfolio managers
– prepare documentation, and perform other tasks related to control and reconciliation
You’ll be working in the Derivatives Team in Wrocław. Team consists of 10 employees. We take care of Securities and Derivatives Processing, making it possible for market transactions to be traded and processed in an excellent and professional manner. Team is operating between 7:30am and 05:30pm (work on shift pattern).
– university degree
– knowledge about derivatives securities
– good understanding of the financial/banking sector and previous experience in the industry
– good command of Microsoft Excel
– great organizational skills
– focused on client service and team collaboration
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– fluent in English (knowledge of German would be an asset)
– flexible and able to work under pressure
– an excellent communicator
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.