We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. Currently, for one of our external affiliates we are looking for a part-time Office Coordinator.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a motivated person with excellent communication skills, who will support a variety of HR functions to ensure consistent and stable employee relations as well as will provide administrative support to the affiliate.
What you’ll do:
Employee related tasks:
- Act as the first point of contact for employees.
- Up-date local procedures to comply with employment regulations and to align business strategies with corporate values
- Assist in the recruitment processes for warehouse employees, cooperate with temporary work agencies
- Responsible for the key employee life cycle processes such as new starters, data management, absence management, tracking vacations, health and safety training, medical examinations, benefits, and leavers in all kind of organizational and administrative issues in the affiliate
- Responsible for onboarding (local admin obligations) of new employees and offboarding (admin) processes in the affiliate
- Ensure proper communication flow to employees
- Responsible for coordinating the files of employee contracts and addendums and other employee-related documentation.
- Document human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Organize local employee meetings/ events/ celebrations.
- Support managers in people development
- Coordinate corporate and local courses
- Cooperation with local and European affiliates
- Support corporate culture retention and development
- Contact the relevant suppliers/contractors to assure the office’s daily smooth operation (technical issues, cleaning, etc)
- Responsible for the necessary office material supply in the office
- Screen, route, and/or answer incoming mail, publications, and other correspondence
- Prepare and transcribe memos and other materials for staff and business meetings, proof-reads, and make recommended changes on typed material
- Support preparation of reports
- Preparation of presentations and speeches for local or international meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements, business commitments, and travel schedules on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for completing assigned Administrative Tasks
- Oversee the reception of business guests in the office
- Translate all required materials
- Manage assigned budget and provides input to a budget plan
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/ HR/ equivalent qualification
- Minimum two years’ experience in human resources
- Knowledge of labor law
- Very good skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills (able to cooperate with people in different positions – blue and white collars)
- Self-reliant, proactive, and highly motivated
- Able to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Strong MS Office knowledge
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- The chance to become part of a dynamic, international working environment
- The opportunity to work for a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company
- Competitive salary & great bonus potential
- Possibility of Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Various events for employees during the year
- Possibility of growth inside of the organization
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.