Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you experienced working with databases? Are you able to perform analysis to deliver process improvements and process re-engineering? Are you comfortable dealing with stakeholders from both the IT and business sides? Do you enjoy building, delivering and presenting new solutions?
As a Database Specialist you would:
• support, develop and maintain the database solution to ensure the data availability and data quality for front-end reporting
• actively participate in change activities: gathering business requirements, design solutions, development, testing and deployment
• design, maintain and improve the data model
• apply advanced comprehension of SQL to write, optimize and debug database queries, procedures and functions
• identify improvement opportunities in ETL processes
• sufficiently cooperate with teams from both technical and business side
• gain sufficient understanding of business processes in program/project management area.
UBS PMO department is located in the office in Zabierzow. The PMO team supports UBS in change management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a Data management and automation team which is responsible to build, maintain and optimize data backend process to support the frontend reporting solution.
• understanding of DWH concept
• expertise with ETL process management
• knowledge and proven track record of applying data modelling techniques
• solid SQL knowledge
• working experience with Visual Studio (nice to have)
• experience in C# and VBA programming languages (nice to have)
• experience with data visualization tools eg.: Tableau, Power BI (nice to have)
• experience with Jira/Confluence (nice to have)
• requirements management experience (nice to have)
• understanding of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
• passion about designing and optimizing data processes
• confidence to present solutions to audience with diverse background
• team player
• capability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
• ability to work across teams and functions
• fluency in English (German would be an asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.