Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to TOC Operating Management Team, managing the Business Division Aligned area
– develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives;
– consolidate the output of the overall forecasting process;
– coordinate supporting units, managing relationships with Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Controlling;
– manage a portfolio of projects, ensuring efficient use of technology
– evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
– instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in a global team comprised of roles in Business Service Centers and roles in Core locations. The ability to be able to communicate across regions, functions and stakeholders will be a positive
– strong analytical skills;
– strong communication skills;
– extensive experience in a financial analysis capacity within the financial services industry;
– the ability to lead others as part of a team structure.
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills;
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– ability to communicate at a senior level across the organization and be considered as a trusted business partner
– a qualified accountant.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.