Business management, administration and support, Finance
Job Reference #
Are you great with numbers? Do you have a strong can-do mentality? Are you detail-oriented and a team player? We’re looking for someone like that who:
• Acts as a reliable “go-to” person for financial questions for our organizational unit
• Supports Line Managers and Project Managers on financials
• Is responsible for monthly IT and resource costs forecasting and reporting
• Makes plausibility reviews of and challenges IT outsourcing project budgets before approval
• Sets up monthly accruals, and prepayments and depreciation schedules as necessary
• Actively participates in the finance contact community focusing on process improvements and sharing of best practices
• Handles invoice management including accruals set-up, attestation, and invoice coding
• Develops a strong and sustainable relationship with all involved parties
You’ll be joining the Touchpoint Business Management team within Group Technology, based in Poland and Zurich, which focuses on various business management tasks within this area, covering financial and contract management, governance topics, process improvements and internal communications. The Touchpoint Cluster is the technology unit for client-facing applications for Wealth Management and Personal Banking, enabling a seamless digital client experience. You’ll be the go-to person for the financial accounting aspects and work closely together with IT Project and Product Managers as well as Operating Management functions and participate in Communities of Practice.
• Degree (Bachelor / Master) in accounting/finance/economics or similar
• 3+ years working experience in cost accounting including resource forecasting, and demand management
• Service-oriented, proactive, and with a strong “can do” attitude
• A self-starter, willing to own your work and to take on responsibility
• Highly organized with an innate sense of how to prioritize
• Comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• Experience or interest in process standards and process management tools
• An experienced user of MS office tools (specifically Excel: pivot tables, formulas)
• Knowledge of Excel macros as well as knowledge of tools like Tableau, Confluence, SharePoint is a plus
• Fluent in spoken and written English. German is a strong plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.