MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 3+ years’ professional experience in contract management or similar (with global scope – nice to have)
• University degree in business studies with a focus on Administration or Management;
• Fluency in Russian and English (written and oral);
• Knowledgeable in systems and processes for efficient management of contract documentation, templates and processing tools;
• Ability to take full ownership of end – to – end process and responsibility for everything in your portfolio;
• Confidence in communicating with people at all levels in the organisation;
• Strong service and result orientation, reliability and high operational readiness and resilience;
• Ability to work in teams, as well independently in a global team and project.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Lead contract creation and review by using relevant tool and templates library;
• Play a part of the Contract Management Team which deliver new solution for Contract Management to achieve strategic business, financial and technology objectives;
• Manage contracts including contract extension, terminations, amendment’s;
• Support business with manage existing contract database by delivering reports, handling request and reply on questions;
• Lead business requirements discussions with internal stakeholders from finance, procurement, legal, to implement best in class solutions delivering value to the business;
• Deliver business analysis with conclusion and recommendations;
• Work on designing and creating a new process flows, practices and principles for the new contract management system;
• Interact with mid to senior level executives, sharing the knowledge, experience;
• Provide trainings, lead meetings with internal stakeholders;
• Drive continuous improvement process and innovation.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.