As a Specialist in Ownership Verification & Investigation Team you will be responsible for performing daily reconciliations and answering any queries related to it, as well as raising any breaks / discrepancies to the respective trade processing teams or Client account managers.
- Reconciling and verifying Client/broker holdings of listed and OTC derivatives via automated platforms and/or manual reconciliation.
- Investigating discrepancies with teams across BNP Paribas group.
- Contacting internal clients in case of issues.
- Updating and setting up clients funds in reconciliation platforms.
- Analysing and qualifying mismatches and dispatching them to the relevant teams.
- Answering all incoming requests from internal teams or clients.
- Understanding the risk linked to the business activity, and suggesting improvements to existing processes and practices.
- Actively participating in regular performance and group meetings.
- Preparing regular reporting based on the reconciliations performed.
- On-boarding new clients for automated and manual reconciliations.
- University degree (preferred: Finance, Economics, etc.)
- Fluent command of English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial services.
- Derivatives (OTC and listed) knowledge will be a strong asset
- Good understanding of Middle Office functions including affirmation/confirmation, trade reconciliations & counterparty’s process will be an asset
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Good communication skills, ability to interact efficiently with clients and effectively manage expectations
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Stable employment, full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home
- Private medical package including dental care, freedom of treatment and telemedicine
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR).