MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• minimum 2 years of professional experience in Procurement Sourcing area within an international/multicultural environment;
• very good interpersonal skills and customer-centric approach;
• stakeholder management skills and ability to influence decisions;
• proven strong negotiation skills;
• strong drive for results and ability to adapt to fast changing environment;
• proactive approach and ability to work independently;
• strong analytical skills and agility in dealing with ambiguity;
• excellent command of English and Italian;
• proficiency in using MS Office;
• university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Procurement or equivalent.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• collaborating with Procurement Account Manager and Internal Stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of their needs/scope of work & business priorities to ensure high level of deliverables;
• co-developing procurement plans/scope of the Affiliate;
• delivering financial productivity within managed scope & spend (cost saving/cost avoidance);
• performing advanced expenditure analyses for key stakeholders;
• coordinating the process of renewal or termination of agreements with suppliers;
• executing the process of annual price-update initiatives with suppliers;
• actively participating in projects dedicated to processes/activities optimization in PMI Procurement Center of Excellence;
• actively seeking for new market insights to provide value and innovation;
• maintaining data in procurement related tools and applications.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.