IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you interested in joining a vital team in an advancing area with exposure to multiple facets in the financial industry? Do you have an interest in financial products? We are looking for you to…
- Break down requirements for implementation
- Assist with issue analysis
- Work collaboratively in virtual teams across organizational boundaries
- Proactively provide new ideas and best practice experience
You will be working as a part of the Client Orders team located in multiple countries (Hong Kong, Poland, Singapore, Switzerland). We are responsible for maintaining and improving a multi asset (Equities, Funds, FX, ETDs, Structured Products, OTCs, etc) trading platform for clients across the globe. Our teams specific focus is B4B/FIM/Client order entry & validation via FIX, SWIFT, web service, & REST for trading via our proprietary order manager.
Your experience and skills
- Knowledge of financial products
- Analytical skills for the purpose of gathering business requirements in order to break them down & explain to the development team and to assist with issue analysis
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Basic technical skills to understand Java source code and use an IDE like IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Basic UNIX skills
- Love to work in a structured and transparent way
- Multitasker, well organized and able to put complex matters in a nutshell
- Dedicated to collaborate with multiple interfaces in order to find best solutions for our clients.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.