MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a student of 3rd, 4th or 5th year of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation,
• available for at least 30 h per week,
• fluent English speaker,
• a communicative person who is able to work on various tasks with different people,
• learner on the fly (you will enjoy our onboarding program and further on-the job development opportunities),
• independent person who is detail oriented and able to organize and prioritize tasks,
• problem-solver with a “can do attitude” and networking skills who is eager to develop in a changing environment,
• experienced in using Power Point and Excel,
• some experience with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop will be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU• internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months,
• daily contact with people from all around the world,
• a chance to see the nature of corporate world,
• possibility to practice your language skills each day.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• support capability building projects and training initiatives in IBS organization,
• organize in-class & virtual trainings/ events, take care of training logistics,
• conduct interviews, collect feedback and insights,
• coordinate IBS onboarding,
• pull reports from our internal systems & perform analysis in Excel,
• collect training content, prepare summaries, presentations,
• create training communications, surveys, videos, posts using PowerPoint, Adobe etc.,
• preselect, collect and compare offers and costs for trainings,
• closely work with vendors and PMI teams,
• create purchase orders and manage expenses,
• operate in a virtual environment leveraging various tools & technology (i.e. Zoom, WebEx, Teams etc.).
To join us in People & Culture you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.