MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide. With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
You will be a part of the newly built Project Controlling stream within the growing IBS organization.
You will work alongside Project Managers, Project teams and IBS Functional Controlling teams to support accurate budgeting, booking and tracking of project financials, and coordinating some projects' financial workstreams to ensure the successful delivery.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Collaborate closely with business owners to collect key assumptions and understand deviations
• Understand project needs, provide insights/analysis/solutions
• Support in Business case preparation
• Identify and resolve project risks or issues
• Assist with costing of projects across all project dimensions and duration
• Coordinate to accurately reflect project decisions in the systems
• Support Project Managers in defining key project dimensions
• Assist with key business planning assumptions and opportunities
• Support in building business scenarios to enable speed and quality
• Support finance cycles management and stage-gate cycles
• Produce financial and other business analyses and interpretation
• Assist with forecast adjustments and analysis of gap/ deviations
• Coordinate back-office project activities across other IBS groups
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN US! WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a person willing to take action, problem solver with a University Degree in Economics or Finance;
• a person with 5 years’ of proven experience in an international company;
• a proficient English speaker (oral and written) with a very good understanding of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel and financial coordinated systems;
• an individual able to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow time frames;
• a person with the skill of perspective thinking and ability to narrow an enormous number of details into readable management view;
• strong analytical and social skills are desired.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.