Outsourcing Business Analyst - Internship
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Do you want to build up the knowledge around internal outsourcing lifecycle and project management? Are you an analytic thinker with an eye to detail? Do you know how to take care of business? If so, we are looking for someone like that to:
• interact, coordinate and liaise with senior stakeholders
• use of MS Excel advanced features
• perform root cause analysis and graphical visualization of data
• project management support including milestone tracking, tracking issues and status report generation
• perform regular and ad-hoc reporting and data analysis related tasks
• identify and support process improvement initiatives
Your day to day work will include understanding and evaluating data that exists in outsourcing database. You will be responsible for performing analysis and technical updates in the database as well as migration of the missing data attributes. You will work closely with relevant Business Areas to provide end-to-end outsourcing process transparency, support them with the process of regular attestation of existing information.
You’ll be working in the IEO Inventory Team based in Krakow. You will join the Third Party Risk Management area that is responsible for the ONO Enablement & Governance and Outsourcing Due Diligence process.
The Outsourcing Due Diligence process aims to ensure that the right controls are in place to manage the risk associated with Outsourcing on a global scale.
By joining the team you will have an opportunity to enhance your organizational and teamwork skills. You will also going to have an opportunity to cooperate with team members located all over the world.
• technical Skillset: Proficient in MS Office
• good Communication Skills. Should be able to interact well with the onshore clients
• ability to liaise with clients and manage relationships (while being assertive) to ensure completion of tasks
• excellent analytical and data reporting skills
• ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple clients
• positive attitude
• fluency in English
• strong team player
• organized and detail oriented
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.