This role is part of the D&T (Digital and Technology) department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service in Cracow. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN globally. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Data Integration Specialist role is critical in Heineken to operationalise our strategy to harmonise the handling of data across the enterprise. It requires expertise in RDBMs, data warehouse and dimensional models and a knowledge on big data platforms modelling as well as integration of physical models for enterprise systems (ERPs) and business critical applications, as well as knowledge for modelling of digital enterprise. He/ She in this role create data models optimised across different data domains for various purposes, from process automation to reporting and algorithms
The Data Integration Specialist will ensure that the enterprise conceptual data model is kept up to date in collaboration with the architects, that logical models are kept accurate and valid cross-functionally within a function and that physical models adhere to conceptual and logical models as well as finding good solutions that minimise impact on out of the box physical models of different applications.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop critical conceptual, logical or physical models as per business requirements across the critical business platforms (enterprise, business applications, cloud big data platforms)
- Validate and ensure they are aligned to standards, as well as contributing to standards improvements
- Develop procedures for operationalization at local, regional and global level
- Continue to improve modelling workflows – design, develop, deploy.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have Data engineering or Computer science degree or equivalent
- You speak English fluently
- You have 3-5 years of experience in hands on modelling in a large enterprise (Enterprise Data Modeling) with a diverse and complex set of business applications ( or consultancy experience)
- You have knowledge ideally of SQL, noSQL, Python, SAP/4hana, digital applications models
- You have knowledge of the Commerce domain in the areas of Customer Experience, eCommerce, Marketing and Sales
- You have a broad and/or deep knowledge of products, solutions and guidelines that can be acquired within 2 – 4 years
- You have an expertise within the agile environment.
- You have knowledge of GS1 and industry data standards and repositories
- You have experience in rollout global solution operating across the markets (nice to have)
- You are willing to learn and improve constantly.
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer