Finance Analyst (CFO Advisory)
Job Reference #
We are looking for someone who can:
• support various finance processes e.g. planning, estimating, forecasting, monthly and quarterly closing globally
• conduct financial analysis to support senior management in decision making
• provide analytical support for financial information requirement beyond standard reporting framework
You'll be working in Global Wealth Management CFO team. Our team provides advice and constructive challenge to Wealth Management business, focusing on its activities, performance and business cases to optimize the use of the firm's financial resources, as well as acting as the primary point of contact for senior management for any Finance-related matters.
• 1-2 years of experience in the area of financial analysis, accounting, controlling or finance in general
• interest in banking, ability to 'connect the dots' and a good understanding of the financial industry and products
• very good written and spoken English
• solid technical skills with strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• proactive and self-motivated personality, able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner, with the ability to question the status-quo and to strive for continuous process improvements
• able to prioritize your portfolio and manage different tasks under time pressure while maintaining a high level of quality
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.