MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
You will be involved in the transition of a team and service handling thousands of authentications every day.
The smooth running of this service during the period of transition is critical to PMI and we require a senior engineer to support us through this and beyond.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• The candidate will have a background in Active Directory and associated technologies (ADFS, DNS etc.)
• Very strong skills and experience with cloud identity specifically AzureAD
(AD Connect, Automation, Conditional Access, SSO Authentication).
• Strong Powershell skills are a must, the candidate must be capable of producing high quality, scalable scripts to support our reliance on Azure automation, including error handling and logging for ease of troubleshooting.
• Experience with Conditional Access, MFA, SSPR etc. highly desirable along with extensive experience supporting AD Connect.
• The candidate will have experience working as a technical lead or technical SME in a large blue-chip multi-national corporate environment.
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Directory Services Team (on-prem and cloud).
• Providing 3rd line BAU support (Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD, AD Connect)
• Providing project based SME technical support to the Directory Services architects
• Bringing efficiency through self-driven automation projects
• Deputizing for the service manager when needed
• Producing high quality technical documentation.
Be a part od revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or investigating into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.