MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• University degree. Preferably in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or other relevant
• At least 3 years of relevant experience
• Excellent understanding of laboratory practices, preferably gained in pharma, food, or medical equipment area
• Expertise of method transfer and validation
• Expertise of laboratory equipment qualification and maintenance
• Knowledge of ISO 17025 requirements will be an advantage
• An individual able to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow time frames;
• A person with the skill of perspective thinking and ability to narrow a number of details into readable management view;
• Excellent information technology skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP, LIMS)
• Experience in Leading and influencing others
• Presentation and stakeholder management Skills (internal and external)
• Fluent in English and Polish
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteen;
• flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Ensure that all the test and analysis are carried out with calibrated instrument and validated methods are appropriately monitored and collected to allow, where applicable, batch release of products.
• Define and review the process control strategy for materials, semi-finished and finished products, including acceptance criteria for each control points in conformance with internal procedures and appropriate statistical tools for sampling and analysis.
• Ensure the right operation of all the instruments and systems belonging to the Laboratory through the management and the execution of the instruments maintenance plan and verification and update of the related manuals.
• Participate in lab measuring equipment qualification, ensure update consistency and validation of all related methods.
• Ensure the qualification of all equipment installed and all Analytical methods are transferred.
• Report any deviation from specifications and assure a prompt reactions in terms of communication and action plan
• Coordinate and perform the necessary tests to monitor the constant alignment of each Instrument of the QC in order to deliver reliable analysis.
• Perform Inter-Collaborative Tests in order to verify the instruments alignment with the central lab and with the affiliates.
• Communicate all useful information for the good flow of QA processes to concerned colleagues and to support teams in order to meet productivity and quality.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.