MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• University degree preferably Technical areas, Production, Quality management, Material Engineering
• Fluent oral and written communication skills in Polish and English
• Good practical knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.), knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
• Experience at similar position in production company will be appreciated
• Excellent analytical skills
• Knowledge of ISO Management Systems - courses of internal or external auditor would be additional advantage
• Previous experience in working with Quality Management Systems would be a significant asset
• Knowledge of statistical methods and FMEA – nice to have
• Mobility – possible business trip abroad
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteen;
• flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Conduct analysis of quality data for product, materials and production process, identify areas for improvement, propose solutions and coordinate their implementation, monitor effectiveness
• Coordinate test and trials for new products, materials, machines and processes
• Conduct quality audits within factory
• Coordinate management of product and semi-products complaints including traceability
• Preparing quality process documentation according to Quality Management System standards
• Support other departments in improving processes and projects implementation
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.