Senior Financial Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have the know-how for analyzing complex financial information? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first?
We're looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to:
• prepare financial information for regulators (like ECB, Bundesbank and BaFin)
• implement and comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of data
• report management information on behalf of internal parties
• proactively engage with colleagues in multiple locations to drive standardization of process and gain efficiencies across the team
You'll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Eximius Business Park.
Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
• a university degree in finance, accounting or similar field
• minimum 4 years of experience in Banking/Controlling/Management Accounting
• deep financial background (ideally CRD IV/CRR/Basel III)
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• able to build strong relationship with senior management
• proficiency in MS Excel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.